COPYRIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
The World Malaria Day material is available for use under specific conditions
- The material cannot be associated to companies/institutions with activities and products/services that could have a negative impact on the individual and/or public health such as tobacco companies, alcohol distilleries or companies involved in the weapons industry.
- The World Malaria Day material and World Malaria Day itself cannot be used in connection with the sale of products or for the promotion of a company.
- The World Malaria Day material can only be used in association with World Malaria Day initiatives. It cannot be adapted and must be used as provided. If you wish to translate the material, please contact email@example.com
- Companies who are not global or local World Malaria Day sponsors are encouraged to make a donation for the use of the key image.
- Companies who are not RBM Partnership partners are encouraged to make a donation to a malaria charity if they are using the World Malaria Day materials
The World Malaria Day material can only be published with the appropriate copyright within the image or next to it.