The RBM Partnership is the global platform for coordinated action against malaria. It mobilizes for action and resources and forges consensus among partners. The Partnership is comprised of more than 500 partners, including malaria endemic countries, their bilateral and multilateral development partners, the private sector, nongovernmental and community-based organizations, foundations, and research and academic institutions.
Find out how you can register to join the RBM Partnership and get #readytobeatmalaria this World Malaria Day.
Register as a Partner
Register as a Partner RBM’s strength lies in its ability to form effective partnerships at global, regional and country levels, with a focus on areas where harmonization and combined effort will provide added value to the quality and impact of the interventions.
The new governance architecture includes a number of key ways for Partners to get involved and provide direct input into the Partnership and its work through the Partner Committees, which are intended to formalize, consolidate, and amplify the core Partnership functions as established by the Partnership Board.
Click here to access the registration form.
- In re-registering your interest and applying to join the Partnership you will be asked to confirm that you:
- Endorse the values and the principles of the RBM Partnership.
- Support the Vision of the Partnership and its associated strategies and plans.
- Are active in the area of malaria, sustainable development and related fields, and committed to collective action in the fight against malaria.
- Advocate to eliminate malaria as a public health threat.
Any organization that meets these criteria can apply to join the RBM Partnership.
For further information about resources available for partners this World Malaria Day: